Free hybrid translators for unrelated languages
- An alternative to Apertium (rule-based translator) for unrelated languages.
- Based on two free machine translation platforms: Apertium and Moses.
- Linguistic information is used to improve the performance of statistical machine translation.
Customisable, reliable and high quality
- Acquisition and filtering of semi-automatic corpora.
- Customisation of vocabulary and frequent expressions.
- Consistency of terminology, numeric data and punctuation e.g. capital letters.
- Wide variety of formats supported.
- More than 18 translators operating in working environments with excellent results.
- Modular translators which are being continuously improved.
Low-cost hybrid translation servers
- Training based on public, private and the client’s own corpora.
- Customisation based on client’s terminology or terminology extracted by us.
- Ready within 5 days as an on-demand service.